Sunday, 30 July 2017

WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY CHALLENGES - WWC129 - LIBBY'S "ALL ABOUT CHRISTMAS" CHALLENGE

 
 Wahoo!   I am a WATERCOOLER ROCKER!    Thank you Design Team and especially JUDY for choosing my card!     I really appreciated all your comments.   I love the challenges and they encourage me to improve.    Thank You all again!   I am very proud to display my badge!


 
 
Yahoo!   Another Christmas card for my stash.   Thank you to the Design Team for the inspirational cards that you created for this challenge.   I loved all of them!    Libby is the Hostess this week and she started off with a beautiful card in red and green.
 
Of course for my card I had to use some glitter and mixed it up with some non-traditional colors.   I have seen pink Christmas trees, so I am not too far off track.   I used one of my "House Mouse" stamp sets and it is called "Christmas Tale".    This stamp set is so sweet with Mom and little one reading by candlelight.   I even made envelope liners and used a strip of the dsp inside the card.  
 
 
Closer View:
 


 
 
Inside View:
 
 
Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  Emerald Envy, Sahara Sand, Sweek Sugarplum Glitter Paper, Whisper White, Envelope Liner paper
Stamp Sets:  Christmas Tale, Merry Mice
Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe, Various Colored Markers
Misc.:  Decorative Labels (Spellbinders), Holly Flourish Die (Elizabeth Dies), Envelop Liners Framelits Dies, Bunch of Banner's Framelits Dies, Aqua Pen, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals
 
These little Mice create such feelings of happiness and joy!
 
Don't forget to check out the Design Team's wonderful creations at WWC129 and then have Fun creating your own card and linking it to the challenge.    Have a wonderful week and Happy Carding!
Heather  :)
 




5 comments:

  1. Aw.....these little House Mouseys are so cute. Love the way you coloured them and all your glitter and the Merry Mice on the inside of the card are a great touch. Thanks so much for joining us this week for the Watercooler Wednesday Christmas Challenge and your sweet comments for the Design Team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image Heather and I love what you've done with them - thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet stamp, Heather. Love the House Mouse images and the beautiful job you've done colouring them. That glittery die-cut background really makes a terrific frame, especially against the pretty blue base. Love the way you've continued that art right into the inside. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Love the mice! Thanks for creating a card for my Christmas Challenge this week at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love the mice. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete